Welcome to this beautiful fully renovated home located on a large, fenced in, private flat lot. This home features 3 BD and 2 full BA. Also features spacious living room and family room with gleaming hardwood floors, brand new carpets & a fireplace. The kitchen has been renovated with stone counters & cabinetry. Painted and polished from top to bottom. New Washer & Dryer. Enjoy the natural sunlight from every angle. Nicely landscaped lot that backs to trees. Close to all city amenities, a short distance to marketplace and I-95.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,584 sq. ft
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price