**READY FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY** The new home has white siding and black windows, in today's new style. The lot is facing trees and also backs to trees on this premier lot. There are owls and other birds that come out daily. The home has a large patio and deck to enjoy the views. As you come inside, you enter a home with all hard wood floors on both the main and upper level. On the upper level are 4 large bedrooms and two gorgeous bathrooms that look like they stepped out of a magazine. The laundry room has been moved to the upper level. The main level features a large formal living room and dining room, as well as the kitchen, which is open to the family room. The family room has been enlarged by 3 feet with a mason fireplace and walks out to an extended patio and a huge 43-foot deck along the rear of the property. The home also has a two-car attached garage. The kitchen, with white custom cabinets and a dark center island with all stainless-steel appliances and stone countertops, is huge and walks out onto the rear yard. The lower level has a bedroom / den with full bath. There is nowhere else in Nothern Virginia that you can get a new home at a slight premium to the 50-year-old resale homes of this classy neighborhood. A true real value!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Transitional
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Asphalt, Vinyl Siding
3,039 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Cable TV, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Asphalt
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Back Yard, Trees. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price